The Center for Research, Evaluation, Assessment and Measurement (CREAM) is the hub of research activity in the College of Education. It houses all funded research projects in the College, provides a venue for faculty engagement in interdisciplinary research efforts, and supports faculty engagement in a broad range of research activities (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods). In addition, CREAM utilizes the talents of faculty in the College of Education to provide a broad spectrum of research-related services (e.g., program evaluation, analytical inquiry, and technical consultation) at the local, regional, national, and international level.
To engage in high-quality research, evaluation, assessment, and measurement efforts and enhance the culture of research productivity in the College of Education
- Facilitate the implementation of high quality funded-research projects
- Facilitate faculty and student engagement in interdisciplinary research, evaluation, assessment, or measurement opportunities
- Provide consulting services related to research design through the Consulting of Research in Education (Core)
- Build and extend the faculty and student capacity for engagement in high quality research, evaluation, assessment, or measurement efforts through professional development opportunities
- Showcase faculty and student research, evaluation, assessment, or measurement efforts.
For further information please contact:
George MacDonald, Ph.D.
Center for Research, Evaluation, Assessment and Measurement (CREAM)
College of Education
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Ave., EDU247
Tampa, FL 33620
CREAM Email: CREAM-EDU@usf.edu